Friday, February 18, 2011

Star Dianna Agron Engaged to Hottie Alex Pettyfer!


Looks like "Glee's" Dianna Agron is getting serious with her "I Am Number Four" co-star Alex Pettyfer -- because they're reportedly engaged!
Agron, 24, and Pettyfer, 20, have only been dating for less than a year -- but, according to PEOPLE and Us Weekly, the two have taken their relationship to the next level.


Though neither star is confirming the engagement, Agron took to her blog last night to say she won't talk about her private life in public -- "I have been getting a lot of questions about things that I don’t feel the need to explain or talk about. I don’t mean it as an insult, I’ve just never shared private details of my personal life to promote my career or a project that I am working on."


Dianna continues, "Perhaps some of you would rather hear about projects I am working on and so proud to be a part of, not whether or not I’m swapping spit with some guy? I guess it has been a slow media week…."


The two have never really talked about their relationship, Pettyfer told Ellen last week "She’s an amazing woman and she’s got this old school, classic movie star elegance to her. She’s amazing."


Whether they're actually engaged or not, Pettyfer was spotted out yesterday in Miami Beach -- where he once again showed off his abs for the cameras. Check out those shots above!

No comments:

Post a Comment